Thursday, September 6, 2012

Blogger Response To Abuse Complaints

I have been working with a group of people to get the malicious material of known Cyber Stalker Evan Iliadis removed from various networks.

We have had success with all networks but some a more responsive to others.  Unfortunately Blogger are among the least responsive.  They seem to employ people of questionable intelligence and reasoning power to process the complaints and there seems to be a standing order to decline to take action even when the complaint is totally legitimate.

For example I have complained about fake profiles of myself using my name and my photograph and three times the complaint has come back that I should try to resolve this direclty with the blogger.

The "blogger" has broken their own TOS by created fake accounts but Blogger do not seem interested in cleaning up its network and protecting the rights of others.  I have complained on the grounds of impersonation and copyright and both have been met with automated responses that they have decided not to take action at this time. 

Here are a couple of examples:

http://evaniliadisfakeprofiles.blogspot.com/2012/08/fake-profile-in-my-name-2.html

http://evaniliadisfakeprofiles.blogspot.com/2012/08/fake-profile-in-my-name-3.html

I will continue to complain while i prepare legal action with will include a cease and desist order directed at both Evan Iliadis and Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment